Hello dear readers, today I prepared for you a small tool for rainy days. If , however, the weather is good, you are feeling great and the only thing that is missing, is a bit of magic, please, help yourselves. Enjoy reading then.
- “The past always seems better when you look back on it than it did at the time. And the present never looks as good as it will in the future.”
- “Never let your happiness depend on something you may loose” C. S. Lewis
- “Judgement is but a mirror reflecting the insecurities of person doing the judgement.” The Minimalists
- “Why do we turn to others so often? Because it’s easy. If someone tells us what to do, we don’t have to think. Coincidentally (or not-so-coincidentally), this is also how fascism works: someone else makes the decisions for you.” Author: unknown
- “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” H. Albright