How to live with a Polish flatmate and not to die trying.
Five things you might already know about Zuzanna:
- She is Polish.
- She is finishing her Law degree even if she doesn’t like Law.
- She speaks English, Polish, Italian and a bit of Spanish.
- She loves reading, writing and photography.
- She speaks A LOT.
Five things you did not know about Zuzanna:
- She has a license to ride boats.
- She lived for three months in Marbella (Spain).
- She loves stoicism philosophy.
- She is able to eat the whole pack of gorgonzola at once.
- She suffers from headaches if she wakes up later than 9.30 AM.
Five things you should know if you are gonna live with Zuzanna:
- She has more books than pieces of clothes.
- She does not like cooking.
- She does like eating.
- She will wake you up with a loud “BUONGIORNO PRINCIPESSA” everyday.
- She doesn’t like buying lots of stuff when doing the groceries, even if that means going more often to the supermarket.
Five jobs Zuza has had:
- English private lessons
- Translator in a tourist company.
- Assistance at a rowing competition.
Five random things about Zuzanna:
- Favorite food: patatine frite.
- Favorite drink: coffee.
- Best quality: you don’t need to have a radio when living with her. She has 24/7 conversation topic.
- Worst defect: she prefers Hercules Poirot to Sherlock Holmes.
- Her most common quote: “You know? I was reading before, this blog post in which…”