All truth about sharing flat with a Spaniard
5 things everybody knows about Inés
- She is from Madrid that, according to her, is the most wonderful and amazing city she lived
- It’s not an overstimation to say that she is an extremely self- confindent person
- She tries to hug every human being that is alive. She is successful. Mostly.
- She is a neuroscientist.
- She smiles more than 80 % of people in her environment
5 things you might know about Inés
- She is an avid and devoted reader of “Little Prince”
- She claims to be an active feminist
- She has a particular love for sweets. Chocolate takes the pole position.
- She is incapable of being angry at people for longer than 20 seconds
- She wears a symbol of her passion on the neck and, I’ll give you a hint, it’s not a tree
5 things that make you believe Inés is not an average human being
- She believes each person is like an island. She likes exploring if she finds person interesting.
- She proved to be a nerd. She contacts with her friends by a Morse alphabet
- Her favourite Italian dish is
pizza, pasta, cappucino,but … riso with funghi (rice with mushrooms). She even learned how to cook it.
- The process of waking up takes her from 1 to 3 hours with typical “Buongiorno” when it arrives. Usually around lunchtime.
- She expresses wide range of emotions by a phrase “No fucking way”.